- Dr. Kellie M. Jaremko Named 2018 Resident/Fellow of the Year
- Feb 16, 2018
- Abstract Award Winners Announced
- Feb 14, 2018
- Budget Act Includes Changes to MIPS
- Feb 13, 2018
Latest blog entries
- ASRA and NYSORA Join Forces for the World Congress in New York
- By Arthur Atchabahian, MD Jan 8, 2018
- Supporting Women in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (WRAPM): Why You Should Join the Newest ASRA Special Interest Group
- By Tina Doshi, MD Nov 28, 2017
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- By Melanie Donnelly, MD and Kristopher Schroeder, MD Nov 7, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Omni San Diego Hotel, 675 L St, San Diego, CA 92101
New York Marriott Marquis at Times Square, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
How is regenerative medicine used in your current pain practice?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Would you like to receive the ASRA News? This quarterly electronic publication comes out in February, May, August, and November.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.