- Why I'm Going to New York
- How I Do It: Erector Spinae Block for Rib Fractures: The Penn State Health Experience
- Hillenn Cruz Eng, M.D.; Ki Jinn Chin, M.B.,B.S, FANZCA, FRCPC,; Sanjib D Adhikary, M.D.
- Pennsylvania Initiatives to Address Opioid Use Disorder
- Sarah Boateng; Rachel L. Levine, MD; Michael A. Ashburn, MD, MPH
- Diaphragm Ultrasonography for Regional Anesthesiologists
- Peter H. Cheng; Andrea J. Boon, MD
- President's Message: Working for You: Practice Management Resources Can Help You Be a Better Provider
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial - In Nabil's Corner
- Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.
- Combating the Opioid Epidemic: The UT Southwestern and Parkland Health Care System Experience
- Enas Kandil
- Introduction to the Education in Regional Anesthesia Specialty Interest Group
- Adam K. Jacob; Reva Ramlogan; Colin J.L. McCartney, M.B.,Ch.B., FRCA, FRCPC
- ASRA Carl Koller Memorial Research Grant 2016: NMDA Antagonists and Steroids for the Prevention of Persisting Postsurgical Pain After Thoracoscopic Surgeries: A Randomized Controlled, Factorial Design, International, Multicenter Pilot Study
- Harsha Shanthanna, M.B.,B.S, M.D.
- Integrating Spiritual Care in an Acute Pain Service
- Adrianne Dyer, MAPS, BCC; Debra B. Gordon RN, DNP, FAAN; Ivan Lesnik, MD
- Intravenous Regional Anesthesia: A New Look at an Old Technique
- Cody Rowan; Elizabeth Wilson
- Local Anesthetic Systemic Toxicity (LAST): Certainly Not the Least of Our Concerns
- Mark Mudarth; Michael Kushelev
- Ultrasound Guidance for Interventional Pain Procedures: Recent Evidence From Around the World
- Ashutosh Joshi, MBBS, MD, DNB, FCAI, EDRA; Anuj Bhatia, M.B.,B.S, M.D., FRCA, FRCPC
- What Is Myofascial Pain?
- Floria Chae, MD
- Letter to the Editor: Developing an Online and Print Patient Education Tool for Pain Relief Options in Labor
- Katherine Seligman; Lauren Faber, BA; Kylee Greider, BS; Nicole Nesiba, BS
- Download February issue
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »