- 16th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts: Leading With Quality
- Kevin Vorenkamp, M.D.
- 2018 World Congress of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Vincent W.S. Chan
- A Brief History of the World Congress of Regional Anaesthesia
- Narinder Rawal
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Melanie J Donnelly, MD, MPH; Kristopher M. Schroeder, M.D.
- President's Message: Taking Stock of Education and Advocacy
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial – In Nabil’s Corner: Thinking Outside the Box
- Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.
- 2016 Winner of the ASRA Chronic Pain Grant: Effectiveness of OnabotulinumtoxinA (Botox®) in Pediatric Patients Experiencing Migraines: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo Crossover Study in the Pediatric Pain Population
- SHALINI SHAH; Joseph Rinehart, MD
- Urine Drug Screens for Opioid Maintenance: Is It That Simple?
- Geeta Nagpal, M.D.
- A Review of Pain Management in the Intensive Care Unit
- Jagan Ramamoorthy, MD; Noreen E. Murphy, MD
- A Novel, Clinic-Based Approach to Address Patients with Complex Back Pain in a Veterans Administration Hospital: The Back Pain Home
- Peter Barelka, MD
- Head and Neck Regional Anesthesia Techniques
- Brandon Kandarian, MD; Adam Levine, MD; Samuel DeMaria Jr., MD
- Ketamine Infusion on Regular Wards: A Myth or Reality?
- Sarah Choxi, MD; Xiaoying Zhu
- Neuraxial Analgesia for Cardiac Surgery
- Benjamin A. Abrams, MD; Nathaen S. Weitzel, MD
- Examining Advanced Modalities for Thoracic Epidural Catheter Placement
- Laura Kirk; Nathalie Lunden; Ryan Ivie
- Pediatric Regional Anesthesia and Chronic Postoperative Pain
- Lynda Torfreda Wells, M.B.,B.S, FRCA; Jacob Bray, MD
- To the Editor: Stellate Ganglion Block for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Call for the Complete Story, and Continued Research
- Eugene Lipov, MD
- The Authors Respond
- Ian M Fowler, M.D.; Robert J Hackworth; Steven Hanling
- Download November issue
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »