- President’s Message: First, Do No Harm (Hippocratic Oath)
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial – in Nabil’s Corner: Back to the Future
- Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.
- Interview with a Leader in Field: Joseph Neal, MD
- Joseph Neal, MD; Kris Schroeder, MD
- The European Society of Anaesthesiology & Pain Therapy (ESRA) Ambassador Program: Establishing a “Lingua Franca” Across Europe and the World
- Magdalena Anitescu, MD, PhD; Marc Van de Velde; Dan Sebastian Dirzu, MD
- Integrated Approach to Pediatric Chronic Pain Management
- Floria Chae, MD
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Management of a Trauma Patient with Rib Fractures
- Melanie J Donnelly, MD, MPH
- Informed Consent and the Postoperative Pain Control Conundrum
- Elizabeth Wilson
- Resident and Medical Student Pain Education Special Interest Group: Teach Everyone
- Kellie Jaremko, MD, PhD; Lynn R Kohan
- Neuraxial Anesthesia Versus General Anesthesia in Spine Surgery Patients: Benefits, Risks, and Why It Should Be Considered
- Shelly Borden; Roland A. Flores
- Establishing a Multidisciplinary Fellowship in Pain Medicine and Preparing Graduates to Depart: Contemporary Challenges in Post-Graduate Medical Education
- Reda Tolba, M.D.; Robert Bolash, M.D.
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »