- President’s Message: A Pillar of Research
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial – in Nabil’s Corner: What Are They Looking for?
- Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.
- Stellate Ganglion Block for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Call for Clinical Caution and Continued Research
- Steven Hanling; Ian M Fowler, M.D.; Robert J Hackworth
- Initial Experience With Bundled Pay for Total Joint Arthroplasty Procedures
- Navid Alem; Leslie Garson, MD, MIHM
- Shared Decision-Making in Regional Anesthesia
- Daniel Abraham; Melanie J Donnelly, MD, MPH
- Genotyping and Phenotyping in Pain Management
- Clinical Implications of IV Lidocaine Infusion in Preoperative/ Acute Pain Settings
- Ali Kazemi; Lauren Dunn, MD, phd
- Role of Music in the Perioperative Setting
- Veena Graff
- Review of Advances in Spinal Cord Stimulation Waveform Technology: A Neuromodulation Special Interest Group Article
- Alexios Carayannopoulos, D.O., M.Sc.
- Bring Out Your Beach Chairs
- Taras Grosh; Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.; Jiabin Liu; David Glaser
- Letter to the Graduating Pain Fellow: Why I Do My Own Implants
- Vipul Mangal, M.D.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections for Knee Osteoarthritis: How Long Do the Benefits Last?
- Dmitri Souzdalnitski, MD, PhD
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information.