- President's Message: What Have We Done for You Lately?
- Oscar De Leon-Casasola, M.D.
- President Elect's Message: Opportunities Abound
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial – in Nabil’s Corner: Happy New Year
- Nabil Elkassabany, M.D.
- 42nd Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting Something for Everyone
- Andres Missair, M.D.
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management in Veterinary Medicine
- Carrie Schroeder, DVM, DACVAA; Erin Wendt-Hornickle, DVM, DACVAA; Dominique Keller, DVM, PhD, DACZM
- Gastric Ultrasonography for the Regional Anesthesiologist
- Susan E Bragg; Richelle Kruisselbrink, MD, FRCPC
- Pain Medicine Around the World: Chronic Pain at the Changsha Tumor Hospital, Hunan, China
- Eellan Sivanesan, M.D.; Keith A. Candiotti
- Electronic Medical Records: Promises, Pitfalls, and Pearls for Pain Physicians
- Chad Parvus-Teichmann, M.D.; Chaturani Ranasinghe, MD
- Continuous Peripheral Nerve Blocks: Does Automated Intermittent Bolus Administration Provide Any Benefit Compared With a Continuous Infusion?
- Rodney Gabriel; Brian M Ilfeld, MD, MS
- Anesthesia in Ambon: The Challenges and the Mission
- steven coppens
- Emerging Use of Radiofrequency Ablation Technology: Successful Ablative Treatment of Painful Vertebral Metastases
- Magdalena Anitescu, MD, PhD; SaadAli, MD
- Ketamine: A Versatile Tool in the Perioperative Period and Beyond
- Eric S. Schwenk, MD
- Complementary Pain Treatments: Back to Acupuncture
- David Kim, M.D.; Anna Woodbury, MD, LAc
- What Is ISO 80369-6:2016?
- Brian E. Harrington, M.D.
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information.