- A Primer for Setting Up Your Professional Twitter Account
- Kellie Jaremko, MD, PhD; Jonathan Hagedorn, MD; Edward R Mariano, MD, MAS
- Rebound Pain After a Nerve Block Wears Off
- Jason Ochroch, MD; Brian A Williams, M.D.
- Pain Management and Palliative Care in Sub-Saharan Africa: Reflections From Uganda
- Rachel A. Hadler, MD
- President's Message: Social Media: A Powerful Tool When Used Appropriately
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- Editorial: An Introduction and an Opportunity
- Kristopher M. Schroeder, M.D.
- Regional Anesthesia Articles of the Year, 2017
- Christopher Lam, MD; Priyanka Ghosh, MD; Thomas Cochran, MD; Brian F.S. Allen, MD
- Supporting Women in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (WRAPM): Why You Should Join the ASRA Special Interest Group
- Tina Doshi; Andrea Nicol, M.D., M.Sc.
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Mastectomy and Axillary Surgery
- Kristopher M. Schroeder, M.D.; Melanie J Donnelly, MD, MPH
- Dealing With the Difficult Patient
- Russell E. Davenport III, MD; John C. Rowlingson, M.D.
- Truncal Blocks for Cesarean Pain: Filling a Void in Obstetric Pain Management
- Beth VanderWielen; Rafael Blanco
- Green Anesthesia Special Interest Group: An Innovative Initiative
- Rakesh Sondekoppam Vijayashankar; Timur J. P. Ozelsel, M.D.; Vivian H Y Ip; Ban Tsui
- The High Road to Chronic Pain Management With Medical Marijuana
- Connie Bruno; Sara Jane Ward, PhD; Rany T Abdallah, MD, PhD
- Download May issue
- February 2019
- November 2018
- August 2018
- February 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »