- The Crisis of Drug Shortages in Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Edward R Mariano, MD, MAS
- What's New with ASRA Coags 2.0?
- Rajnish K. Gupta, MD
- Innovate and Rejuvenate in the Heart of Texas at the 17th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting
- Maxim Eckmann, M.D.
- President’s Message: The Widespread Impact of ASRA’s Research Grants Program
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- From the Editor's Desk
- Kristopher M. Schroeder, M.D.
- Update in Education
- Melanie J Donnelly, MD, MPH; Lloyd Turbitt, MBBCh, BAO, FRCA; Steven L. Orebaugh, MD; Rafael Nascimento; Michael O'Rourke, M.D.; Adam K. Jacob
- Cancer Pain: A Review of Interventional Treatment and Argument for Early Involvement by Pain Physicians
- Justin Merkow; Narayana C Varhabhatla, MD
- Regional Anesthesia Assessment Tools
- Brian F.S. Allen, MD
- Peer-Driven Principles Promote Correct-Site Nerve Blocks
- Theresa V Arnold, DPM; Donald E. Martin
- Medical Necessity, Documentation, Coding, and Billing for Intrathecal Therapy
- Yeshvant Navalgund, MD
- Review of Dexmedetomidine (Precedex) for Acute Pain and Analgesia
- Esperanza Ingersoll-Weng, MD; Amanda Greene, MD
- “Oh Mg!” Magnesium: A Powerful Tool in the Perioperative Setting
- Renuka George, MD; Jackson M. Condrey, MD; Sylvia H. H Wilson, MD
- Download August issue
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »