Detailed program coming soon.
Pre-course Video eLearning (required):
Registration includes mandatory eLearning of approximately 5.25 hours of video instruction; completion is required prior to attending. Access information will be sent to paid participants beginning XXXXXX.
- Basic Ultrasound and Needling Approaches
- Ultrasound Physics, Artifacts, Pitfalls, and Complications – Part 1
- Ultrasound Physics, Artifacts, Pitfalls, and Complications – Part 2
- General Introduction, Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks- Are They Better Than Nerve Stimulation?
- Upper Limb Nerve Block Options and Evidence Supporting Their Use
- Lower Limb Nerve Blocks and Ultrasound Safety
- Sono-Anatomy and Techniques for Truncal and Chest: Part 1
- Sono-Anatomy and Techniques for Truncal and Chest: Part 2
- Billing and Documentation in Different Jurisdictions
- Local Anesthetic Systemic Toxicity (LAST)
Learners will be divided into small working groups to maximize opportunity to address each focused content area via both hands-on live model scanning and cadaver needling.
- Lower Limb: Femoral and Adductor
- Abdomen: Rectus Sheath and TAP
- Upper Limb: Interscalene and Supraclavicular, Infraclavicular and Axillary
- Spine, and Chest: Lumbar Spinal and Epidural, Erector Spinae, PECs
- Advanced Upper Limb: Suprascapular, Shoulder Block Options, Distal Upper Limb, New Infraclavicular Approaches
- Advanced Lower Limb: Proximal Sciatic, Anterior Sciatic, Obturator, Ankle Block
- Advanced Chest and Spine: PVB, Serratus, Intercostal
- Advanced Abdominal: QL Lateral and Anterior, Subcostal TAP