PA/Nurse Practitioner/Nursing Program
ASRA welcomes all members of the care team for a dynamic and collaborative meeting looking at how we can improve the care of our patients with pain.
If you are a PA, nurse practitioner, nurse, or other healthcare provider, don't miss our dedicated PA/NP/Nursing program, designed to combine practical clinical education with insightful discussions and collaboration. Sessions include:
Perioperative and Acute Pain Management in the Complex Pain Patient
- Identification of Patients at Risk for Persistent Postoperative Pain
- Case Studies - Pre-op Optimization (Opioid Tapers, Buprenorphine Management, Nonopioid Management)
- Inpatient Buprenorphine Induction: When and How
- The Role of TPS
Skills Lab and Workshop
- Musculoskeletal and Neuro Exam
- Joint and Spine Basic Imaging Review and Can Not Miss Complications
- Trigger Point Injections
- Intrathecal Pumps (Hands On): Reprogramming and Refill Management
- Infusion Therapies (Hands On) Protocols and Monitoring Techniques
Management of Patients with Complex Chronic Pain
- Brief Overview Interventional Procedures & Imaging (SCS, IDD and PNS): Is There a Role for Wireless Systems
- Update on Billing, Coding and Insurance Authorization
- Interpretation, Appropriate Use of Risk Stratification and Compliance Monitoring Tools in Opioid Prescribing
- Cannabis and Cannabinoids Utilization and Safety in Chronic Pain Pros and Cons
- Open Forum: Difficult Conversations Case Studies: Urine Drug Screen, PDMP Reports, Cannabis, etc.
PA/Nurse Practitioner/Nursing Meet and Greet in the Chat Room
Friday, November 19, 9:45 am, Exhibit Hall
Kick off the dedicated program with this opportunity to network with colleagues over light refreshments. We look forward to seeing you there!