Location and Hotel
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, California 94102
Hilton San Francisco Union Square, located in the Theater District, puts you in walking distance to cable cars and Moscone Center and about 1 mile from Chinatown and Nob Hill. This historic three-tower hotel provides rooms with city views, Cityscape lounge on the 46th floor and an expansive ballroom, ideal for your next special event. Relax on our 16th floor pool deck.
ASRA Reduced Rate: $250 (plus tax/fees)
ASRA Rates Online: click here to book your room
Important: Only reserve your room via the link above. Please do not entertain anyone who calls you directly and identifies themselves as being an ASRA housing bureau. They are not associated with ASRA and are often fraudulent; taking your money but not making your hotel reservation. If you do receive a phone call of this nature, please alert ASRA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 14 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK), 20 miles
- San Jose International Airport (SJC), 46 miles
Transportation to and from the San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: $17 USD (one way); on request
- Subway service, fee: $9.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $60 USD (one way)
Things to Do
With average highs in November of 64°F (18°C) and lows of 51°F (11°C), San Francisco offers a perfect Fall destination. Never the same. Always San Francisco. No matter if this is your first time to visit the city, or one of many, the eclectic city never ceases to surprise. Plan your stay at San Francisco Travel.
COVID Testing is available at the following locations.*
At the Airport
Near the Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Downtown Medical Group, 490 Post Street, Suite 900, 415-362-7177
- My Doctor Medical Group, 450 Sutter Street, Room 840, 415-963-4431
- CityHealth Urgent Care, 300 Jessie East, 510-984-2489
- Walgreens, 825 Market Street, 415-543-9502
*ASRA does not endorse any testing site and can not make referrals. Please be aware that testing centers may move or change based on demand and may not offer the test you require.