Stump the Chump!
- Have a block you’re struggling with and want to see how others do it?
- Heard about a new block but don’t know where to start?
- Have a controversial question (block-related, please) and want to see what others think?
- Maybe you just enjoy watching our experts sweat as the audience tries to challenge their scanning and teaching skills?
Whatever the reason, don’t miss this special opportunity to interact and learn in a fun, dynamic environment. Workshops are filling up so reserve your spot now!
The Hands-On Block Pack workshops have a 1:5 faculty to learner ratio, and all the time will be spent in hands-on experience and interactive discussions with the faculty. Plus, these workshops include comprehensive educational resources for pre- and post-workshop knowledge acquisition and consolidation.
- BREAST AND THORACIC SURGERY/TRAUMA
- ELBOW AND HAND
- FOOT AND ANKLE
(Many are offered more than once, so you can mix and match the best collection for your needs!)
If you are already registered for the meeting and want to add workshops, PBLDs, or special event tickets, just email us at email@example.com or call us between 8:30 am-5:00 pm Eastern Time at 412-471-2718.