ASRA extends a call for video submissions for a highly engaging, interactive session at the Annual Regional Anesthesiology & Acute Pain Medicine Meeting. This interactive video session is specially designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to share your interests with a panel of experts in a short video. This audience-driven session promises to be entertaining, engaging, and provocative. All 46th Annual ASRA Annual Meeting attendees that will attend in Florida are invited to contribute and share their bag of tricks and clinical pearls with their fellow meeting attendees.
This is your opportunity to present to the panel of experts for feedback, questions, direction, etc. Would they buy into your idea? Unlike the popular TV series, this panel consists of kind sharks that are interested in providing feedback to help you move your research or idea.
Videos spanning 3 diverse topics are being accepted.
- New Clinical Ideas
(This is How I Do It, Tools, Equipment, Process)
- Research Ideas / Research in Progress
Have a great idea for a topic not covered above? Submit a video from 30 seconds to 3 min for consideration!
Specific topics covered will depend upon the videos submitted. Priority consideration will be given to videos that address the above areas and how they can be used to improve practice and patient care. The dynamic nature of these topics makes them ideally suited for learning by video.
Please consider submitting a video for screening. All types of submissions are welcome, from serious and straightforward to creative and entertaining; release your inner actor, director, newscaster, singer, or teacher. An expert panel has been assembled to facilitate professional dialogue. Be a part of the experience!
Video submission guidelines
- Submission deadline: April 7, 2021
- The first five accepted submissions receive a free ticket to the Saturday evening celebration!
- Video duration: 30 seconds to maximum 3 minutes
- Video formats: .avi, .wmv, .mov, .flv, mp4
- All materials must be in English
- Ensure good clear audio quality prior to submission
- Completed online submission form with video attached
- Must be a registered attendee to participate
- All videos featuring actual patient care must adhere to proper infection control techniques.
Review and presentation
- Notifications sent by April 16
- Videos reviewed by session faculty
- Selected submissions presented during the in person live session
- Participants must be registered for the in person meeting
- All accepted submissions will be made available online and in the meeting app
Contact ASRA Meetings at email@example.com or +1.412.471.2718