- RAPM Journal Seeking Executive Editor for Basic Science
- Feb 17, 2020
- Evidence-Based Clinical Guidelines for Multidisciplinary Spine Care Released
- Feb 3, 2020
- Congratulations to Inaugural Asokumar Global Scholars
- Dec 23, 2019
- ASRA Trailblazer Awards Recognize Women in Regional Anesthesia, Acute and Chronic Pain
- Dec 17, 2019
- Multisociety Pain Workgroup Responds to Oregon Proposal to Allow APRNs to Supervise Radiologic Technologists
- Nov 21, 2019
- Comments Submitted Regarding Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Draft Reports
- Nov 19, 2019
- Congratulations and Thank You to This Year's Distinguished Service Award Recipient: Mark J. Lema, MD, PhD
- Nov 14, 2019
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation: The Latest and…the Greatest?
- By Sherwin Barvarz, MD Nov 4, 2019
- Brian Sites Named Editor-in-Chief of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine Journal
- Oct 3, 2019
- Interview With Gina (Effrossyni) Votta-Velis, MD, PhD
- By Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Jarna Shah, MD Sep 24, 2019
The official newsletter of ASRA addressing hot topics in the regional anesthesiology and pain medicine field.
The official journal of ASRA, this peer-reviewed journal publishes scientific and clinical studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia. Coverage includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications.