- Sandra Kopp Joins ASRA Board of Directors
- Sep 13, 2019
- Women in Pain Medicine: Their Inspirations, Aspirations, and Pearls of Wisdom
- By Andrea Nicol, MD, MSc Sep 10, 2019
- Women in Regional Anesthesiology: Their Inspirations, Aspirations, and Pearls of Wisdom
- By Linda Le-Wendling, MD Sep 2, 2019
- RAAPM Fellowship Programs Should Support Their Trainees at the Young Professional Membership (YPM) Level
- By Steven B. Porter, MD Aug 20, 2019
- Out with the Old Boys Club and In with the New
- By Andrea Nicol, MD, MSc Aug 16, 2019
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Impact Factor Tops 5.0
- Jun 21, 2019
- Update from the AMA House of Delegates
- By David A. Provenzano, MD Jun 20, 2019
- Twitter-Enhanced Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): The Epidural Consent and Coagulation Conundrum
- By Vivian Ip, MBChB MRCP FRCA May 9, 2019
- Welcome to Our New Committee Members!
- Apr 16, 2019
- ASRA Grants Support Early-Career Researchers
- Apr 13, 2019
The official newsletter of ASRA addressing hot topics in the regional anesthesiology and pain medicine field.
The official journal of ASRA, this peer-reviewed journal publishes scientific and clinical studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia. Coverage includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications.