- Fact Sheet: COVID-19 and Virtual Care Services (Updated)
- May 12, 2020
- RAPM Recognizes Its Top Reviewers
- May 6, 2020
- CMS Increasing Telephone E/M Payments, Waives Video Requirement for Certain Services
- May 1, 2020
- Welcome New ASRA Committee Members!
- Apr 24, 2020
- Support for Trainees during COVID-19
- Apr 15, 2020
- Dr. Yun Guan Named Executive Editor for Basic Science, Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Journal
- Apr 14, 2020
- ASRA Recognizes Eight Trailblazers as Part of the Year of Women in ASRA
- Apr 7, 2020
- ASRA Joins Multiple Societies in Endorsing COVID Chronic Pain Best Practice Guidelines
- Apr 7, 2020
- Multispecialty International Group Develops Consensus Practice Guidelines on Interventions for Lumbar Facet Joint Pain
- Apr 6, 2020
- ABA Waives MOCA Requirements for 2020
- Mar 25, 2020
The official newsletter of ASRA addressing hot topics in the regional anesthesiology and pain medicine field.
The official journal of ASRA, this peer-reviewed journal publishes scientific and clinical studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia. Coverage includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications.