- Multisociety Pain Workgroup Responds to Oregon Proposal to Allow APRNs to Supervise Radiologic Technologists
- Nov 21, 2019
- Comments Submitted Regarding Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Draft Reports
- Nov 19, 2019
- Congratulations and Thank You to This Year's Distinguished Service Award Recipient: Mark J. Lema, MD, PhD
- Nov 14, 2019
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation: The Latest and…the Greatest?
- By Sherwin Barvarz, MD Nov 4, 2019
- Brian Sites Named Editor-in-Chief of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine Journal
- Oct 3, 2019
- Interview With Gina (Effrossyni) Votta-Velis, MD, PhD
- By Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Jarna Shah, MD Sep 24, 2019
- ASRA Responds to CMS Revisions to Payment Policies and Other Medicare-Related Requirements
- Sep 24, 2019
- Interview With Christine Peeters-Asdourian, MD
- By Priyanka Ghosh, MD Sep 18, 2019
- Sandra Kopp Joins ASRA Board of Directors
- Sep 13, 2019
- Women in Pain Medicine: Their Inspirations, Aspirations, and Pearls of Wisdom
- By Andrea Nicol, MD, MSc Sep 10, 2019
The official newsletter of ASRA addressing hot topics in the regional anesthesiology and pain medicine field.
The official journal of ASRA, this peer-reviewed journal publishes scientific and clinical studies to advance the understanding and clinical application of regional techniques for surgical anesthesia and postoperative analgesia. Coverage includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications.