Comment on Pain Measures Under DevelopmentSep 25, 2017
ASRA and the American Society of Anesthesiologists are soliciting comments on several draft quality measures currently under development. The measures were developed by a technical expert panel of ASA and ASRA members.
Quality Measures Available for Comment:
- Infection Control Practices for Open Interventional Pain Procedures
- Multimodal Pain Management
- Patient Education on Safe Opioid Storage and Disposal
- Pre-Procedural Timeout Checklist
- Safe Opioid Prescribing Practices
- Use of Neuraxial Techniques and/or Peripheral Nerve Blocks for Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
The call for comments is open from September 25, 2017 - October 9, 2017.
For questions, please contact the Department of Quality and Regulatory Affairs at email@example.com.