Location and hotel
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33140
The ASRA room block is currently full. However, rooms are still available as follows. Don't delay as meeting attendance is breaking records and the hotel will sell out!
- Fontainebleau directly at www.fontainebleau.com or 1.800.548.8886
- Eden Roc Resort Miami Beach (next door; rates as low as $206/night, book now on the hotel website or call 1.855.433.3676)
- Thompson Boutique Hotel Miami Beach (.4 miles from venue; rates as low as $209/night, book now on the hotel website or call 1.877.793.8519, use group code 1511ASRA for the guaranteed ASRA rate of $255/night)
Famously Fontainebleau. Famously iconic. Fontainebleau Miami Beach weaves its attributes into a vibrant new kind of immersive guest experience. The architectural wonder will provide exceptional meeting rooms for the educational sessions, along with guestrooms and suites with unparalleled comfort, elegant amenities, and breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Modern, sophisticated interior design creates an atmosphere of quiet and calm for effortless relaxation for all who visit.
Miami weather in November is sunny with an average high temperature of 81°F (27°C) and low of 68°F (20°C). For more information, visit www.miamiandbeaches.com.
- 12 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA)
- 28 miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
Fare from the Miami airport will be approximately $36 and from the Ft. Lauderdale airport approximately $65 - $85 plus tip, depending on traffic.
The hotel does not offer complimentary shuttles to and from the airport. However, a shared ride with a shuttle service may be arranged with Super Shuttle at tel. 1.888.888.6025 or www.supershuttle.com for $21.00 one way, plus tip.
VIP Car Service
Coastal Car Service is the recommended company. Please contact Sonia Hosein, Partner Relations Manager, at 1.954.580.1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach is $41.73 for valet parking. Self-parking is not available.
In addition to an exceptional academic program and networking opportunities, ASRA's 2015 Pain Medicine Meeting in Miami Beach offers the opportunity to enjoy some of the area's best attributes such as: