Pain Medicine Meeting
16th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting:
Leading with Quality
November 16-18, 2017
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Abstract deadline: September 6 | Early-bird registration deadline: September 29
As to Disney properties/artwork: © Disney
The importance of pain medicine providers has never been more apparent. From the opioid
epidemic to the rising costs of unnecessary imaging, surgery and procedures, qualified
pain medicine leaders possess knowledge and skills to lead patients and health systems.
Don’t miss the chance to join approximately 1,100 colleagues to learn, network, and be inspired to ensure our organization and discipline remain at the cutting edge. The meeting is a three-day scientific and educational event with a comprehensive offering empowering you to tailor your educational experience and select content based on your individual needs. You’ll learn from international experts leading sessions with a strong practical focus to deliver information and skills of take-home value that you can put to immediate use in practice. Exciting developments and highlights for 2017 include:
- Sessions on spinal pain, advances in neuromodulation, and treating patients with challenging conditions, including fibromyalgia, facial pain, urogenital pain, and terminal cancer.
- Presentations from leaders of the CDC, NIH, and state payment agencies.
- Insight on “Prospering in the New Healthcare Environment”.
- ASA/ASRA practice management sessions designed for interactive discussion on coding/compliance, managing a pain practice, and key aspects of MACRA in 2017 and in the years to come.
- Hands-on workshops in areas of ultrasound and fluoroscopy including regenerative medicine, radiofrequency ablation techniques, and surgical practicum.
- Credits toward ASRA’s Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate.
- Dedicated PA/NP program and targeted interactive sessions on intrathecal therapy, diagnostic imaging, and the hands-on physical exam workshop.
- Resident/Fellow educational program with not only relevant clinical information, but also leading clinical and practice management experts discussing how to transition successfully into practice.
- Abstract submissions, moderated ePoster sessions, PBLDs, interactive sessions, award luncheon, and more.
- Build your network and have fun at the wine and bubbly reception, Saturday evening celebration, and throughout the daily breaks.