Advanced Neuromodulation Comprehensive Hands-On Workshop
With Practical Case Management for the Future Implanters
The application deadline for this program has passed.
ASRA is pleased to provide up to 60 highly qualified and enthusiastic pain fellows with a travel scholarship to participate in the ASRA Advanced Neuromodulation Comprehensive Hands-on Workshop with Practical Case Management for the Future Implanters taking place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, immediately prior to the 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
- Reimbursement after the workshop of
- $500 toward lowest economy airfare/train/mileage to New York
- $750 toward 2 nights hotel at the Marriott Marquis (Tuesday/Wednesday; room/tax only)
- Registration to the Wednesday Advanced Neuromodulation Comprehensive Hands-on Workshop with Practical Case Management for the Future Implanters
- 2018 ASRA membership
Scholarships Do Not Include
- All other expenses (taxi, parking, meals, etc.)
- Registration to the 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
Application Submission Requirements
- Complete the online submission form, which requires the following attachments:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of recommendation from fellowship program director or senior faculty member
- Submission deadline: October 2, 2017 (no exceptions)
- Applicants were notified of decision December 1, 2017.
- Scholarship recipients must be registered for the World Congress, at own cost, by January 22, 2018, or scholarship may be revoked.
- Recipient contact information, including mailing address and email, will be provided to the workshop industry sponsors.
Please direct questions to ASRA Meetings at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.412.471.2718.