Access for individuals from low and lower-middle income countries
Congratulations to Our Scholarship Recipients!
Ten individuals will be attending the meeting from low- and lower-middle-income countries after being selected to receive scholarships from ASRA. Congratulations to these worthy recipients:
- A K M Shamsul Alam, MBBS, FCPS, professor, Chittagong Medical College & Hospital, Bangledesh
- Valerie Binette, MD, anesthesiologist, University Hospital of La Paix, Haiti
- Tirunesh Busha, MD, doctor, Jimma University Medical Centre, Ethiopia
- Pradeep Chirravur, MD, DNB(Anes), consultant anesthesiologist, Apollo Hospitals, India
- Maryna Freigofer, MD, anesthesiologist, Dnipro Regional Oncology Health Center, Ukraine
- Lily Jingco, MD, anesthesiologist, Philippine Society of Anesthesiology, Philippines
- Stanley Loriston, MD, anethesiologist, Hopital Lumiere, Haiti
- Jean Paul Mvukiyehe, MD, anesthesia resident, University of Rwanda, Rwanda
- Tuan Nguyen Anh, MD, anesthesiologist, University Medical Center, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
- Olufemi Olulode, MB, BS, doctor, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
ASRA is committed to making the 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine accessible to individuals from across the world. To that end, we offer the following in conjunction with the 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine:
- Lower fees for individuals attending from low and lower-middle income countries. To quality, your mailing address must match one of the countries listed on the 2017 World Bank list of low or lower-middle income countries. Reduced rates apply to the main meeting registration as well as workshops. See the full list of registration fees here.
- Live streaming of select sessions available to anyone with an internet connection (more information to come)
- Recordings of select sessions available on the ASRA website following the meeting.
By collaborating with our colleagues across the world, we can provide the best available care to our patients. We look forward to your participation in this unique educational offering, either in-person or virtually!
Please note: The meeting is in English only. No translation services will be provided.