Visa Invitation Letters
If you wish to obtain a visa invitation letter to attend an ASRA event, please read the following carefully.
- To obtain a visa invitation letter for the 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, click here.
- To obtain a visa invitation letter for any of the following ASRA events, click here.
- ASRA's Annual Pain Medicine Meeting
- ASRA-ASA Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia Education Portfolio Cadaver Course
- Introduction to Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Pain Medicine and MSK Ultrasound Cadaver Course
Frequently asked questions about visa invitation letters
Is it possible to send an official invitation letter directly to my local American Consulate?
No. All official visa communications are the individual’s responsibility.
How do I apply for a visa to visit the USA?
Visa regulations depend on your nationality and country of origin. Contact your local American consulate or embassy for information.
Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name as printed in your passport, title/degree (MD, DO, other), and mailing address. An official invitation letter will be sent to you via return email.