Presidential Scholar Award
The American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Presidential Scholar Award recognizes members who have demonstrated outstanding scientific and sustained contributions to regional anesthesia and pain medicine in the last 10 years.
Members are asked to nominate mid-career, qualified anesthesiologists whose research has had or will have meaningful impact on the clinical practice or scientific direction of regional anesthesia and/or pain medicine.
The Presidential Scholar Award is presented annually at the ASRA Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting in spring or the Annual Pain Medicine Meeting in fall.
- The Presidential Scholar Award is for recognition of the individual’s work.
- The nominee should be actively involved in research and be academically accomplished.
- The nominee should have a track record of high impact publication and have built a significant body of work on a topic relevant to regional anesthesia and/or pain medicine.
- The nominee should be 15 years or less post-training.
- The nominee should be a member of the Society.
- The nominee may only receive the award once.
|2019||Chad Brummett, MD|
|2018||De QH Tran, MD, FRCPC|