Call for Associate Faculty
The Call for Associate Faculty is now closed. Future opportunities will be posted here and communicated to the membership.
Do you have a passion for teaching and want to learn from the best? Apply to be considered as a member of the ASRA associate faculty.
To be considered:
- Must be a current ASRA member.
- You must complete an online submission form.
- You must attach the following documents (PDF or Microsoft Word formatted)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation by someone familiar with your teaching skills
- Letter of motivation describing your skills and teaching experience
ASRA is pleased to provide an associate faculty program for professionals interested in becoming more active in ASRA while developing their teaching skills in the fields of regional anesthesiology, acute pain, and chronic pain medicine. ASRA strongly supports the use of associate faculty during its educational activities as a means for encouraging development as instructors while actively contributing to the ASRA educational mission. ASRA’s Policy on Associate Faculty outlines the various elements of associate faculty participation, including, but not limited to:
- Associate faculty are considered for teaching roles in the hands-on or trainee educational sessions.
- Selection of associate faculty for an individual meeting is at the discretion of the Scientific/Education Planning Committee Chair and CME Committee.
- Associate faculty work closely with at least one senior faculty member.
- Participation as associate faculty is limited to maximum 3 events.
- Successful service as associate faculty may lead to future involvement as senior faculty, but this is not guaranteed.
- Complimentary registration to the weekend cadaver courses or 50% off meeting registration.
- Complimentary registration to social events.
- No travel, lodging, or expense reimbursement is provided.
Contact ASRA at firstname.lastname@example.org.