All meeting registrants will receive access to the meeting materials. The password/code for downloads is provided to registrants via email one week prior to the meeting, at the registration desk onsite, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Meeting App
- Visit the Apple App Storeor Google Play.
- Search for and download the EventPilot App (do not search for ASRA) or if you already have the app from a previous meeting, open it and click on "more" then "find event”.
- Enter the event code received.
- Note: presentations in the meeting app cannot be downloaded or emailed. See below for instructions on downloading educational materials.
- Click on the download presentations button above.
- Enter the password received.
Selected sessions will be recorded and made available to ASRA members only (regardless of attendance at the meeting). Please note that no CME is provided. You must log in to access this content. If you are not a member, join now.
Materials are available to meeting participants prior to, during, and after the meeting (up to one year) for educational purposes only. Access to particular content is provided based on meeting registration and is password protected. Distribution is limited and none of the materials should be further distributed or reproduced.