Call for videos
Professional Burnout: Share Your Insights and Strategies
This year we are calling for attendee/member video submissions on the topic of professional burnout. Selected videos will be screened in between meeting sessions and made available online and in the meeting app. All types of submissions are welcome, from serious and straightforward to creative and entertaining; release your inner actor, director, newscaster, singer, or teacher.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- What is provider burnout; what does it look like?
- What are some of the causes of burnout?
- Does your administration/organization recognize professional burnout?
- Do colleagues talk about it?
- How do you find balance in your professional and personal lives?
- Personal and organizational strategies to help address the problem
- Success stories, pearls, tools
Video submission guidelines:
- Submission deadline: September 10
- Video duration: maximum 3 minutes
- Video formats: .avi, .wmv, .mov, .flv, mp4
- All materials must be in English
- Completed online submission form with video attached
- Must be a registered attendee to participate
Review and presentation:
- Notifications sent by October 15
- Videos reviewed by planning committee
- Selected submissions screened in between meeting sessions and made available online and in the meeting app
- The first five accepted submissions receive a free ticket to the Saturday evening celebration