With nearly 5,000 members in 62 countries, ASRA is the largest subspecialty organization in anesthesia. Annual scientific and educational meetings along with active special interest groups and committees give members a wealth of opportunities to make connections with thousands of experts.
- Get involved with a special interest group.
- Express interest in joining a committee (apply in September each year).
- Nominate someone for an award.
- Submit an idea or article to the ASRA News.
- Submit an article to Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine.
- Submit an idea or article to the ASRA Blog.
- Connect with your colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Volunteer to serve on one of the annual meeting social media teams.
- Recommend resources for our website.
- Suggest a poll for the website.
- Submit a letter of intent to one of ASRA's four research grants.
Learn more about ASRA membership here.
Not finding what you need? Email email@example.com.