18th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting
November 14-16, 2019
New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, Louisiana
Join more than 1,200 colleagues to learn, network, and be inspired to ensure our organization and discipline remain at the cutting edge. This three-day scientific and educational event allows you to tailor your educational experience and select content based on your individual needs. You’ll learn from national and international experts leading sessions with a translational and clinical focus to deliver information and skills of take-home value that you can put to immediate use in practice.
- Sessions on radiofrequency ablation, updates on advanced interventional procedures, and treating patients with challenging conditions, including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and headache.
- Presentations from internationally renowned basic science and clinical researchers from a diverse field of pain medicine specialties including neuroscience, psychology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management, and neurology.
- Insights on “The Future of Pain Medicine.”
- ASA/ASRA practice management sessions designed for interactive discussion on coding/compliance, managing a variety pain practice settings, and issues pertaining to patient retention and risk management.
- Hands-on workshops in areas of ultrasound and fluoroscopy including radiofrequency ablation techniques, regenerative medicine, advanced interventional techniques (vertebroplasty, percutaneous spine decompression), and surgical practicums.
- Credits that apply toward ASRA’s Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate requirements.
- Dedicated PA/NP/Nursing program and targeted interactive sessions on intrathecal therapies, professional development, diagnostic imaging and electrodiagnostics, and the incredibly popular hands-on physical and neurological exam workshop.
- Abstract submissions, moderated ePoster sessions, PBLDs, interactive sessions, Data Blitz, award luncheon, and more.
- Wine and bubbly networking reception
- Saturday celebration
- Expansive exhibit hall located in the center of the lecture and workshop activity
First-time attendee? You can sign up to have a "meeting mentor" who will connect with you onsite and show you the ropes. Learn more.