Call for Data Blitz submissions
ASRA's Inaugural Data Blitz: Emerging Research in Pain Medicine
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 3:45-5:15 pm, IS-04 Ask-the-Expert Interactive Session
Call for Attendee Submissions!
In the world of research in pain medicine, feedback to investigators is invaluable! This “Ask-the-Expert Interactive Session” will enable researchers the opportunity to share their findings and obtain feedback from a diverse panel of experts and the audience.
Up to 10 participants will have 3 minutes (strictly enforced) to concisely and creatively present preliminary, pilot, or completed clinical/basic science data. The panel of expert researchers, along with the audience, will then have 5 minutes to ask questions and provide feedback. The goal is to create a fun, dynamic, and informal quorum for researchers!
This is an ideal opportunity for assistant professors, fellows, clinical instructors, residents, and anyone who wants to share their study information and get instant feedback.
Please consider submitting an abstract and your CV. All types of submissions are welcome, from serious and straightforward to creative and entertaining; release your inner actor, director, newscaster, singer, or teacher. An expert panel has been assembled to facilitate professional dialogue. Be a part of the experience!
- Submission deadline: August 29
- The first five accepted submissions receive a free ticket to the Saturday evening celebration
- All materials must be in English
- Completed online submission form with CV attached
- Must be a registered attendee to participate
Review and presentation:
- Notifications sent by September 30
- Submissions reviewed by meeting planning committee; not all submissions will be accepted
- Selected submissions presented during the live interactive session in New Orleans
- Accepted submissions may be made available online and in the meeting app
Questions: Contact ASRA Meetings at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.412.471.2718