Schedule at a glance Program with faculty (PDF)
Chronic Pain Medicine Topics
- Spine Symposia: How Can We Change Outcomes?
- Pro/Con: Is It Time to Abandon the Stethoscope for the Ultrasound?
- The Updated Opioid Use Reality
- An Alternative View in Chronic Pain Treatments: Diets, Exercise, Complementary Medicine, and Beyond
- Regenerative Medicine: Recycling and Repurposing
- Changes in Caring for Patients with Chronic Pain: Expression, Impression, and Compassion
- Practice Management Portfolio (PMP): Finance, Marketing
Acute Pain Medicine Topics
- The Pain Trajectory: Can We Alter the Course?
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters: There Is Hope for Physicians
- Should ASRA Become the Perioperative Medicine Leaders and Drivers of ERAS?
- Time Out! For Safety
- Enhanced Recovery: Protocols for Success
- Moving the Acute Pain Service into the Future
- ASRA/ESRA Panel - Regional Anesthesia and Outcomes: What Can We Learn from "Big Data"?
- Physician Moral Injury: Is There a Cure?
- Does ERAS Work for Every Patient? What About the Outliers?
- Incorporating Technology and Integrative Medicine
- When the Nerves Suffer: Central Neuropathic Syndromes
- Pharmacology for the Modern Pain Specialist
- Updates in Cancer Pain Management
- Detectives in Pain Medicine: Causes, Treatments, and Prognosis of Chronic Pain Syndromes
- In Each Other's Shoes: A Multidisciplinary Perspective on a Common Pain Topic - Major Joint Pain
- John J. Bonica Award Lectureship, presented by Dr. Phillip Peng
- Back Pain in 2020: Updates in the Treatment of Spinal Stenosis and Beyond
- Pain Medicine in the Time of Pandemic
- Human Genome and Patients' Response to Pain: Does It Matter in Clinical Practice?
- Neuromodulation: Trial and Error or Exact Science? Evidence-Based Clinical Decisions on Wave Forms, Patient Selection, and Pitfalls
- 2020 Pandemic Reality - Future of Pain Medicine: Close Collaborations Among Specialties
- Tackling the Opioid Crisis: Implementation Strategies to Take Home - Hospital Initiatives, Harm-Reduction Tools, and Beyond
- Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Managing Your Practice
- Implantable Devices and Their Science: MRI Compatibility, Interference, and Long-Term Efficacy
- Those Are My Mistakes: How Will You Avoid Them? Risk Mitigation and Complications Management for the Interventional Pain Practitioner
- Postoperative Surgical Complications Management: Wound Healing, Granulomas, Hygromas, Antibiotics, Troubleshooting, Suture Types, and Suturing Techniques
- Alternative/Complementary Medicine, Nutrition/Wellness, and Acupuncture
- RAPM Data Blast: A Year in Review - The experts discuss the most important papers from the past year!
On-Demand Deep Dive Sessions
- The Pain Trajectory
- Tackling the Opioid Crisis
- Virtual Exhibit Hall Reception
- Games and prizes
- ASRA Virtual Party on Saturday Night
Virtual Event Hours
- Friday, 6-10 pm Eastern Time
- Saturday, 11 am-9:30 pm Eastern Time
- Sunday, 11 am-5 pm Eastern Time