ESRA & ASRA International eCongress
The virtual meeting is being managed by ESRA. If you have questions or need any assistance, please visit the ESRA site here.
September 19, 2020
Fully virtual, non-CME event
Join ASRA and ESRA for nearly 24 hours of interactive content addressing regional anesthesia and acute and chronic pain beginning at 1 am ET and going until 9 pm ET. ASRA-presented content includes 11 educational sessions beginning at 11:30 am. Members can participate at no cost!
Two parallel tracks will feature acute pain and chronic pain content:
Acute Pain Highlights
- Physician wellness and the value of mindfulness
- Controversies in acute pain management: concomitant drugs, buprenorphine, cannabinoids, opioid-free anesthesia
- What have we learned from COVID-19? ESRA/ASRA guidance, role of PoCUS, coping mechanisms
- Fascial plane blocks for major abdominal surgery
- Safety in regional anesthesia and acute pain medicine: checklists, safety checks
Chronic Pain Highlights
- Alcohol and chronic pain
- Novel opioid targets
- Headaches and migraines
- Major joint pain: a multidisciplinary perspective
- Back pain: Updates in treatment of spinal stenosis and beyond
Plus, join RAPM Editor-in-Chief Brian Sites, MD, to discuss the top 5 articles from last year!
CME is not available with this event.