ASRA/APPD Hot Topics Club
Join ASRA and the Association of Pain Program Directors (APPD) for an exciting new series of non-CME, 60-minute webinars the second Tuesday of every other month at 7 pm ET. These webinars are designed with the trainee in mind to address pain and pain treatment options.
Schedule of topics:
- Opioids and Guidelines (September 8, 2020)
- Pain Procedures and Anticoagulation – The ASRA Anticoagulation Guidelines (November 10, 2020)
- Neuromodulation (January 12, 2021)
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery (March 9, 2021)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures (RFA, decompressions, SI joint fusion, spacers) (May 11, 2021)
- Practice and Business Management (July 13, 2021)
There is no cost to participate. You must register for each session individually.
Pain is the most common complaint from patients seeking medical attention. Pain, especially the transition to chronic pain and chronic pain itself, is poorly understood. Practice guidelines to treat patients in pain are constantly evolving, and therefore, need constant updates to achieve the best practice standards. Learn from the experts how to treat these patients using the most up-to-date knowledge and insight.