Resident/Fellow Best of Meeting Abstracts and Research Travel Award
The following applies to the annual Pain Medicine Meeting and the annual Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting. Visit the respective meeting page for specific submission instructions and deadlines.
Upon submission, resident/fellow submitters have the option of having their abstract considered for the resident/fellow research travel award.
The top 10 highest scoring resident/fellow scientific abstracts will be sent to the research committee chair who will then select 3 to receive an award. The Resident/Fellow Best of Meeting and Research Travel Award recipients benefit from the following.
- Inclusion in a moderated poster session
- Invitation to give an oral presentation from the podium as part of the resident/fellow education program (max. 10 minutes with 7- 10 slides submitted prior to the meeting)
- Certificate of achievement (mailed by the ASRA office after the meeting)
- Poster tagged in the ePoster system
- Printed poster display in the registration area (recipients are responsible for providing a 36”x 48”printed poster; ASRA will reimburse up to $100 upon receipt submission).
- Complimentary meeting registration (main meeting and resident/fellow program only; additional activities not included)
- Travel award covering economy airfare, two days lodging and per diem (not to exceed $1,500)
Resident/Fellow Best of Meeting and Research Travel Award recipients must be present to receive the award and participate in the above presentation activities. If a winner is unable to participate, an alternative award winner will be selected.