Pain Medicine and MSK Ultrasound Cadaver Course
June 10-11, 2017
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), Chicago, Illinois
This course qualifies for the CME requirement for ASRA's new Pain & MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate. Learn more.
Get the hands-on training you need directly from the experts!
ASRA’s Pain Medicine and MSK Ultrasound Cadaver Course gives you one and a half days of intensive, highly interactive learning and practical information — provided by world-renowned faculty — that you can immediately put to use in your practice. Each topic consists of an introductory lecture followed by hands-on practice using live models and cadavers.
- MSK sonoanatomy
- Neurosonoanatomy and entrapment neuropathy
- Ultrasound-guided PRP injections
- Ultrasound-guided hip and knee including RFA techniques
- Interventional and diagnostic ultrasound techniques
- Cadavers and live models for hands-on instruction
- Small group learning with no more than 10 participants per group
- Renowned faculty sharing their expertise with a 1:5 faculty to learner ratio
- Comprehensive course curriculum to support learning prior to, during, and after the course