2015 Pain Medicine Meeting
The 14th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting was a huge success! More than 1,100 attendees participated, and we had a great 40th Anniversary Celebration. View photo highlights. Check out the Twitter feed at #ASRAPain15.
- Abstracts and ePosters
- Special events
- Location and hotel
- Industry support
- Social Media
Carlos Pino, MD, Chair, Scientific/Educational Planning Team
- New anticoagulation guidelines specific for interventional pain procedures
- How are nanotechnology, stem cells, and gene therapy influencing pain medicine?
- Lectures and workshops on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for sports injuries
- Cadaver and live model ultrasound and fluoroscopy-guided workshops on interventional techniques in cancer and non-cancer pain
- Key workshops also available in Spanish
- Specialized nurse practitioner and physician assistant program and credits
- New ask the expert interactive session track open to all
- Expert faculty eager to share their practical experience
- New ePoster system and moderated ePoster track
www.asra.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel. 1-412-471-2718 • Toll Free in U.S. 1-855-795-ASRA
Follow #ASRAPain15 on Twitter.
Special Interest Group Meetings
Please note. The following special interest groups (SIGs) will meet on Friday, November 20th in Splash 1. All are welcome; you may join the SIG onsite if you are not a member. For more information on SIGs, click here.
7:30-8:30 am - Neuromodulation SIG *Please note time change from an earlier schedule.
9-10 am - Headache SIG
1-2 pm - Ultrasonography in Pain Medicine SIG