2015 Pain Medicine Meeting
The 14th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting was a huge success! More than 1,100 attendees participated, and we had a great 40th Anniversary Celebration. View photo highlights. Check out the Twitter feed at #ASRAPain15.
Carlos Pino, MD, Chair, Scientific/Educational Planning Team
- New anticoagulation guidelines specific for interventional pain procedures
- How are nanotechnology, stem cells, and gene therapy influencing pain medicine?
- Lectures and workshops on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for sports injuries
- Cadaver and live model ultrasound and fluoroscopy-guided workshops on interventional techniques in cancer and non-cancer pain
- Key workshops also available in Spanish
- Specialized nurse practitioner and physician assistant program and credits
- New ask the expert interactive session track open to all
- Expert faculty eager to share their practical experience
- New ePoster system and moderated ePoster track