New in 2015
- New ePoster vendor: ePostersLive.
- Moderated ePoster “track” in a separate meeting room, outside of exhibit hours.
- Extended ePoster access in exhibit hall now starting during Thursday breakfast and break.
- Highlighting Best of Meeting Award winners
- The deadline for online ePoster submission was April 20, 2015.
- View instructions for ePoster submission
- Only presenting or co-authors listed on the submitted abstract may present during the meeting.
- The deadline for meeting registration in order to present at the meeting was April 20, 2015.
ePoster Viewing in the Exhibit Hall
- Posters will be available for viewing on large screens in the exhibit hall during all exhibit hours (daily breakfasts, breaks, opening reception).
- Posters will not be formally moderated during general viewing hours; However, authors are encouraged to be available for questions.
- All ePosters will be accessible via smartphones and tablets and published online for 3 months (with the permission of their authors).
Moderated ePoster Sessions