- Dr. Kellie M. Jaremko Named 2018 Resident/Fellow of the Year
- Feb 16, 2018
- Do You Know a Resident or Fellow Who Has Made a Difference?
- Nov 9, 2017
- Fellowship Programs Still Accepting Applicants for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Jul 18, 2017
- ASRA Provides Feedback to ACGME on Pain Medicine Program Requirements
- Apr 18, 2017
- Dr. Hari Kalagara Named 2017 Resident/Fellow of the Year
- Mar 14, 2017
- Congratulations New Graduates!
- Jun 15, 2016
- Lauren Steffel Receives 2016 Resident/Fellow of the Year Award
- Mar 4, 2016
- Do You Know a Resident or Fellow Who Makes a Difference?
- Dec 3, 2015
- 2015 Resident/Fellow of the Year Excels in Clinical and Research Settings
- Mar 23, 2015
- ASRA Resident / Fellow of the Year Award
- Nov 1, 2014
- Inaugural Resident Section Committee Career Fair a Success
- Nov 25, 2013
- Programs still accepting applicants
- Programs’ recruitment timeline for fellowship applicants
- Guidelines for regional anesthesia training
- Knowledge quizzes for fellows
Get Involved: Resident Section Committee
The Resident Section Committee coordinates the activity for trainees (Residents and Fellows), including developing the content of the Resident/Fellow Program at both annual meetings. Nominations for the Resident Section Committee are accepted each year in December.
Fellow Members of ASRA
ASRA offers a Young Professional membership category that supports individuals as they participate in a one- or two-year fellowship and through the first year of practice. Learn more about this membership category here.
Resident Members of ASRA
The resident educational program attracts over 200 residents and fellows, from the U.S. and internationally, who consistently attend our biannual national meetings, and our fellow and resident membership continues to grow each year. Resident and fellows interact with a variety of leaders at these meetings, learn about cutting-edge research discoveries, attend hands-on interactive fluoroscopic and ultrasound-guided procedural workshops, and discuss policy changes in our field. Become an ASRA resident member
Each of ASRA's annual meetings include a Resident/Fellow Track with content directed toward the unique needs of residents and fellows. The track typically includes a didactic program as well as workshops and PBLDs. Residents and fellows enjoy a significantly reduced price to attend the annual meetings. Learn more about our meetings here. Residents and fellows are also eligible for Resident/Fellow Best of Meeting Abstracts and Research Travel Awards and the Resident/Fellow of the Year Award.
Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Jobs
Physicians applying for a fellowship programs in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing.
The information published here has been supplied by the individual institution. Please check back frequently for updates.
- Alabama (1)
- California (9)
- Colorado (1)
- Connecticut (3)
- Florida (5)
- Georgia (1)
- Illinois (2)
- Iowa (1)
- Kansas (1)
- Louisiana (1)
- Maryland (3)
- Massachusetts (4)
- Michigan (1)
- Minnesota (2)
- Missouri (1)
- New Hampshire (1)
- New Mexico (1)
- New York (8)
- North Carolina (4)
- Ohio (2)
- Oregon (1)
- Pennsylvania (4)