Goals of the Ultrasonography in Pain Medicine SIG:
- Standardize the indications, approaches, and techniques for Ultrasound-guided interventional pain management procedures
- Exchange and share new information, ideas, and innovations concerning ultrasound-guided blocks
- Encourage basic science as well as clinical outcome research in this field
- Maximize the exposure, education, and training of pain medicine fellows
- Identify and maximize the communication among the different medical professionals who are actively engaged in using ultrasound – guided blocks in the management of pain patients.