Fellowship directory

Physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing. The information published here has been supplied by the individual institutions. Please check back frequently for updates.



Fellowship Default

John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County

Specialty: Chronic Pain  |  Positions:4

McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Adult and Pediatric Regional Anesthesiology Fellowship

Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia   |  Positions:2

Rush University Medical Center

Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia   |  Positions:1

University of Chicago Medical Center

Specialty: Chronic Pain  |  Positions:2

University of Illinois at Chicago

Specialty: Chronic Pain  |  Positions:1

University of Illinois at Chicago

Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia   |  Positions:1