Physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing. The information published here has been supplied by the individual institutions. Please check back frequently for updates. Programs with an asterisk behind the title indicate they are part of the SF Match Program.
Massachusetts General Hospital*
Please visit our website for application requirements.
The Regional Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine Fellowship participates in the SF Match.
For 2023/2024, the deadline for applications is April 1, 2023. The start date is July 1, 2024. We will begin offering interviews to qualified candidates in January 2024.
Selection is highly competitive and only completed applications will be reviewed.
Please submit the following documents via the SF Match website:
- A complete CAS application
- Personal statement describing your interest in the Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship at Mass General and your intended plans after completion of the fellowship
- A current CV
- Medical school transcript
- Medical diploma
- USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3/COMLEX 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation. One letter must be from your residency program director or chief of service
- Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia
- Duration:12 months
- Start Year:
- Deadline: Accepted until position is filled
- Salary: PGY-5 equivalent
- Contact Person: Kristen O'Connor Program Manager
- Email: MGHAcutePain@partners.org
- Phone: (617) 643-7021
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit Street, Gray/Jackson 4
- Massachusetts 02114
- Telephone: (617) 643-7021
- Website: www.massgeneral.org/anesthesia/education/fellowship.aspx?id=209
- Director: Brenda Kamdar, MD
- Other affiliated faculty:
- Participating hospitals:
Massuchusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Apply Here