Physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing. The information published here has been supplied by the individual institutions. Please check back frequently for updates.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please visit our website for application requirements.
This program uses the common application. Submit the completed application directly to the individual Fellowship Program.
- Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia
- Duration:12 months
- Start Year:
- Deadline: Accepted until position is filled
- Salary: PGY-5 equivalent
- Contact Person: Kristen O'Connor Program Manager
- Email: MGHAcutePain@partners.org
- Phone: (617) 643-7021
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit Street, Gray/Jackson 4
- Massachusetts 02114
- Telephone: (617) 643-7021
- Website: www.massgeneral.org/anesthesia/education/fellowship.aspx?id=209
- Director: Brenda Kamdar, MD
- Other affiliated faculty:
- Participating hospitals:
Massuchusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Apply Here