Physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing. The information published here has been supplied by the individual institutions. Please check back frequently for updates.
University of New Mexico Health Science Center
Additional research time is available and negotiable.
We use St. Jude, Medtronic and Boston Scientific manufacturers.
- Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia
- Duration:12 months
- Start Year:
- Deadline: 7/31/2015
- Salary: $55,000
- Contact Person: Rossela Martinez Residency Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (505) 272-2734
- Dept of Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine
- New Mexico 87131
- Telephone: (505) 272-2734
- Website: http://anesthesiology.unm.edu/education/pain-fellowship/index.html
- Director: Eugene Koshkin, M.D.
- Other affiliated faculty:
Eugene Koshkin, M.D.; interdisciplinary faculty includes physicians, PTs, Pharmacists, psychologists and chiropractor.
- Participating hospitals:
UNM HSC and VA Medical Center
- Apply Here