Physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology/acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited anesthesiology residency program. Each individual program may have additional requirements such as medical licensing. The information published here has been supplied by the individual institutions. Please check back frequently for updates.
Medical College of Wisconsin
Fellows will be appointed as clinical instructors and participate in 2 OR days/week as a faculty member.
This program uses the common application. Submit the completed application directly to the individual Fellowship Program.
- Specialty:Acute Pain/Regional Anesthesia
- Duration:12 months
- Start Year:
- Deadline: Accepted until position is filled
- Salary: $145,000
- Contact Person: Sarah Beyler Fellowship Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 414-805-6106
- 9200 Wisconsin Avenue
- Wisconsin 53226
- Telephone: 414-805-6106
- Website: https://www.mcw.edu/departments/anesthesiology/fellowships
- Director: Krystal Weierstahl, DO
- Other affiliated faculty:
- Participating hospitals:
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Zablocki VA Medical Center
Sargent Surgery Center
Community Memorial Hospital
- Apply Here