- Comment on Pain Measures Under Development
- Sep 25, 2017
- ASRA Comments on CMS’s 2018 Proposed Rule
- Aug 21, 2017
- Get Involved: Apply to Be a Member of an ASRA Committee
- Aug 14, 2017
Latest blog entries
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion: Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- By AMIT PAWA, BSC(HONS), MBBS(HONS), FRCA, EDRA Aug 24, 2017
- Better Understand Regenerative Medicine and Use It in Your Practice
- By Dmitri Souza, MD, PhD Aug 23, 2017
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Management of a Trauma Patient with Rib Fractures
- By Melanie Donnelly, MD Aug 15, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern's Center for Advanced Surgical Education, 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
How do you currently manage patients taking buprenorphine chronically in the perioperative period for moderately or very painful surgery (orthopedic surgery, for example)?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Would you like to receive the ASRA News? This quarterly electronic publication comes out in February, May, August, and November.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.