- CDC's Newest MMWR Warns of Infection From Non-FDA Approved Stem Cell Products Injected Into Patients
- Dec 21, 2018
- ASRA MIPS Fact Sheets Revised for 2019
- Dec 20, 2018
- ASRA Appointed to AMA Specialty Council; Advocates Against Prescription Restrictions
- Nov 30, 2018
Latest blog entries
- How Do You Do it at Your Institution? A Look at Current Regional Anesthesia Education
- By Adam Jacob, MD Jan 24, 2019
- Getting Lucky with ASRA
- By Rajnish Gupta Dec 6, 2018
- ASRA Celebrates Women in Medicine
- By Tina Doshi, MD, MHS, Eleanor Trousdale, MD, Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Melissa R. Kenevan, MD Sep 18, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Omni San Diego, 675 L St., San Diego, CA 92101
Caesar's Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Now published monthly! The official journal of ASRA, a subscription to Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine is just one of the benefits of membership in the Society.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice.