- Meet the ASRA Experts at ASA
- Oct 21, 2016
- ASRA, CMS Meet to Discuss Quality Payment Program Proposed Rule
- Oct 18, 2016
- ASRA Submits Comments to CMS Regarding PILD
- Oct 6, 2016
Latest blog entries
- Preoperative Continuous Peripheral Nerve Blocks in Hip Fracture Patients
- By Stuart Grant, MB, ChB, FRCA, Gavin Martin, MB, ChB, FRCA, and Ellen Flanagan, MD Oct 5, 2016
- Fighting the Opioid Epidemic in Our Community
- By Chad M. Brummett, MD, and Kristin Bennett Sep 26, 2016
- Tips for Writing Blog Entries
- Aug 26, 2016
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel
When do you use nerve stimulation for peripheral nerve blocks? Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.
40th Anniversary Videos
ASRA founding fathers and former presidents reflect on 40 years of advancing the science and practice of regional anesthesia and pain medicine. Learn more about the history of ASRA by downloading our 40th Anniversary Commemorative Booklet.