- RAPM Is the Fifth Highest Cited Anesthesiology Journal
- Jun 27, 2018
- New Ketamine Guidelines for Acute and Chronic Pain Published
- Jun 6, 2018
- Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate Awardees Named
- Jun 5, 2018
Latest blog entries
- A Conversation with ASRA about Analgesic Drug Shortages: What Did We Learn?
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 30, 2018
- ASRA Coags 2.0 App
- By Rajnish K. Gupta, MD Apr 26, 2018
- Tips for Live Tweeting a Meeting
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 6, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261
Westin Chicago River North, 320 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Have you heard about functional medicine as an approach for chronic pain?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.