- Organizations Provide Guidance to Oregon Health Authority Regarding Epidural Steroid Injections
- Dec 8, 2016
- ASRA Board Approves Official Position Statement on the Opioid Crisis
- Dec 1, 2016
- Introducing the ASRA Membership Directory
- Nov 9, 2016
Latest blog entries
- The November Election – Window of Opportunity?
- By Alexandru Visan, MD, MBA Dec 9, 2016
- Is the use of marijuana for chronic pain leading us down a familiar path?
- By Oscar de Leon-Casasola, MD Dec 5, 2016
- Introducing the Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound (PoCUS) Special Interest Group (SIG)
- By Jan Boublik, MD, PhD, and Stephen Haskins, MD Nov 25, 2016
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Omni San Diego Hotel, 75 L Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Marriott Marquis San Francisco, 780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
What is your experience with subanesthetic (low-dose) ketamine infusions as a perioperative analgesic modality on general medical floors? Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.