- ASRA Supports IASP's Global Year Against Pain After Surgery
- May 19, 2017
- Carl Koller Memorial Research Grant Now Accepting Letters of Intent
- Apr 20, 2017
- ASRA Provides Feedback to ACGME on Pain Medicine Program Requirements
- Apr 18, 2017
Latest blog entries
- Initial Experience With Bundled Pay for Total Joint Arthroplasty Procedures
- By Navid Alem, MD, Leslie Garson, MD, MIHM, Zeev Kain, MD, MBA May 5, 2017
- Spring Meeting Twitter Activity Hits More Than 5 Million Impressions
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 18, 2017
- Calling All Young Professionals! New ASRA Membership Category Helps You Transition from Fellowship to Practice
- By Anahi Perlas, MD Apr 11, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.