- ASRA Appointed to AMA Specialty Council; Advocates Against Prescription Restrictions
- Nov 30, 2018
- ASRA’s Chronic Pain Medicine Grant Will Evaluate Spinal Cord Stimulation in the Treatment of Cancer Pain
- Nov 27, 2018
- ASRA Shares Concerns About ACGME Program Requirements for Pain Medicine
- Oct 16, 2018
Latest blog entries
- Getting Lucky with ASRA
- By Rajnish Gupta Dec 6, 2018
- ASRA Celebrates Women in Medicine
- By Tina Doshi, MD, MHS, Eleanor Trousdale, MD, Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Melissa R. Kenevan, MD Sep 18, 2018
- Whether You Are Old or New, ASRA Has Opportunities for You
- By Nabil Elkassabany, MD, MSCE Aug 24, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Omni San Diego, 675 L St., San Diego, CA 92101
Caesar's Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official journal of ASRA, a subscription to Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine is just one of the benefits of membership in the Society. To read the latest journal, sign in and click on the link at the top of your account page. If you are already signed in, click on "Account" to access the link at the top of your account page.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice.