- Call for Committee Member Nominations
- Aug 26, 2016
- Honorio Benzon Receives ASRA’s Prestigious John Bonica Lectureship for 2016
- Aug 12, 2016
- Koller Grant Recipient Will Study Post-Surgical Pain After Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Aug 3, 2016
Latest blog entries
- Fighting the Opioid Epidemic in Our Community
- By Chad M. Brummett, MD, and Kristin Bennett Sep 26, 2016
- Reality and the Ivory Tower
- By EDWARD R. MARIANO, MD, MAS Aug 23, 2016
- Case Discussion Part 2: Would You Proceed?
- By Amit Pawa, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Hons), FRCA, EDRA Aug 22, 2016
Follow ASRA on Twitter
What is your opinion on the use of medical marijuana? Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.
40th Anniversary Videos
ASRA founding fathers and former presidents reflect on 40 years of advancing the science and practice of regional anesthesia and pain medicine. Learn more about the history of ASRA by downloading our 40th Anniversary Commemorative Booklet.