- Four New Quality Pain Measures Approved for 2018
- Jan 13, 2018
- Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate Awardees Named
- Jan 8, 2018
- ASRA MIPS Fact Sheets Revised for 2018
- Dec 14, 2017
Latest blog entries
- ASRA and NYSORA Join Forces for the World Congress in New York
- By Arthur Atchabahian, MD Jan 8, 2018
- Supporting Women in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (WRAPM): Why You Should Join the Newest ASRA Special Interest Group
- By Tina Doshi, MD Nov 28, 2017
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion (PBLD): Postoperative Pain Management in Patients Undergoing Shoulder Arthroscopy
- By Melanie Donnelly, MD and Kristopher Schroeder, MD Nov 7, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
How is liposomal bupivacaine used in your current institution?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Would you like to receive the ASRA News? This quarterly electronic publication comes out in February, May, August, and November.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.