- ASRA Shares Concerns About ACGME Program Requirements for Pain Medicine
- Oct 16, 2018
- Comments on 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule
- Sep 10, 2018
- ASRA Signs on to Letter to CMS Regarding 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Aug 28, 2018
Latest blog entries
- ASRA Celebrates Women in Medicine
- By Tina Doshi, MD, MHS, Eleanor Trousdale, MD, Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Melissa R. Kenevan, MD Sep 18, 2018
- Whether You Are Old or New, ASRA Has Opportunities for You
- By Nabil Elkassabany, MD, MSCE Aug 24, 2018
- Out with the Old Boys Club and In with the New
- By Andrea Nicol, MD Aug 14, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261
Westin Chicago River North, 320 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60654
When do you consider trial of spinal cord stimulation for persistent pain after failed spinal surgery at your current institution?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official journal of ASRA, a subscription to Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine is just one of the benefits of membership in the Society. To read the latest journal, sign in and click on the link at the top of your account page. If you are already signed in, click on "Account" to access the link at the top of your account page.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice.