- Call for Case Studies
- Jun 23, 2017
- CMS Issues Proposed Rule to Make Changes in Second Year of QPP
- Jun 21, 2017
- RAPM Journal Impact Factor Continues to Rise
- Jun 15, 2017
Latest blog entries
- Role of Music in the Perioperative Setting
- By Veena Graff, MD, MS Jun 21, 2017
- Shared Decision Making in Regional Anesthesia
- By Daniel Abraham, MD, and Melanie Donnelly, MD Jun 14, 2017
- Letter to the Graduating Pain Fellow: Why I Do My Own Implants
- By Vipul Mangal, MD Jun 7, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.