- Congratulations to Our Latest Grant Recipients
- Apr 9, 2018
- Welcome New ASRA Committee Members
- Mar 26, 2018
- CMS Responds to Complaints of Excessive Administrative Burdens in MIPS ACI
- Mar 12, 2018
Latest blog entries
- A Conversation with ASRA about Analgesic Drug Shortages: What Did We Learn?
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 30, 2018
- ASRA Coags 2.0 App
- By Rajnish K. Gupta, MD Apr 26, 2018
- Tips for Live Tweeting a Meeting
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 6, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern's Center for Advanced Surgical Education, 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261
If you work at an academic institution, how is pain management taught at your institution?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.