- CMS Responds to Complaints of Excessive Administrative Burdens in MIPS ACI
- Mar 12, 2018
- Dr. Kellie M. Jaremko Named 2018 Resident/Fellow of the Year
- Feb 16, 2018
- Abstract Award Winners Announced
- Feb 14, 2018
Latest blog entries
- In Memorial: Dr Rafael Miguel
- By Julio Paez, MD Mar 2, 2018
- 2016 ASRA Chronic Pain Grant Update
- By Shalini Shah, MD Feb 23, 2018
- ASRA and NYSORA Join Forces for the World Congress in New York
- By Arthur Atchabahian, MD Jan 8, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
New York Marriott Marquis at Times Square, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Marriott Marquis Time Square, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Have you hired or worked with clinical nurse coordinators, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in your practice?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.