- Get Involved: Apply to Be a Member of an ASRA Committee
- Aug 14, 2018
- Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate Awardees Named
- Aug 11, 2018
- ASRA Mourns the Loss of Founding Father, Dr. L. Donald Bridenbaugh Jr.
- Aug 8, 2018
Latest blog entries
- Out with the Old Boys Club and In with the New
- By Andrea Nicol, MD Aug 14, 2018
- A Conversation with ASRA about Analgesic Drug Shortages: What Did We Learn?
- By Edward R. Mariano, MD, MAS Apr 30, 2018
- ASRA Coags 2.0 App
- By Rajnish K. Gupta, MD Apr 26, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261
Westin Chicago River North, 320 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Have you heard about functional medicine as an approach for chronic pain?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice.