- Comments on 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule
- Sep 10, 2018
- ASRA Signs on to Letter to CMS Regarding 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
- Aug 28, 2018
- Dr. Charles Berde Is ASRA’s 2018 John Bonica Lecture Award Winner
- Aug 27, 2018
Latest blog entries
- ASRA Celebrates Women in Medicine
- By Tina Doshi, MD, MHS, Eleanor Trousdale, MD, Priyanka Ghosh, MD, and Melissa R. Kenevan, MD Sep 18, 2018
- Whether You Are Old or New, ASRA Has Opportunities for You
- By Nabil Elkassabany, MD, MSCE Aug 24, 2018
- Out with the Old Boys Club and In with the New
- By Andrea Nicol, MD Aug 14, 2018
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Northwestern Center for Advanced Surgical Education (N-CASE), 240 East Huron Street, Chicago, IL 60611
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78261
Westin Chicago River North, 320 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60654
When do you consider trial of spinal cord stimulation for persistent pain after failed spinal surgery at your current institution?
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice.