- Dr. Hari Kalagara Named 2017 Resident/Fellow of the Year
- Mar 14, 2017
- ASRA Urges CA Workers’ Comp Coverage of Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Mar 13, 2017
- Welcome New ASRA Committee Members
- Feb 2, 2017
Latest blog entries
- ASRA Resident Section Committee’s Guide to Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- By Amy Pearson, MD Mar 17, 2017
- What Is ISO 80369-6:2016?
- By Brian E. Harrington, MD Mar 16, 2017
- Electronic Medical Records: Promises, Pitfalls, and Pearls for Pain Physicians
- By Chad Parvus-Teichmann, MD, and Chaturani T. Ranasinghe, MD Mar 3, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Marriott Marquis San Francisco, 780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Sign up for our newsletter
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.