- Inaugural Class of Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate Awardees Named
- Jul 20, 2017
- Call for Concepts: Quality Measures for Acute and Chronic Pain
- Jul 18, 2017
- Fellowship Programs Still Accepting Applicants for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Jul 18, 2017
Latest blog entries
- Why Are Patients with Mental Health Disorders Getting More Opioids?
- By Brian Sites, MD Jul 14, 2017
- Role of Music in the Perioperative Setting
- By Veena Graff, MD, MS Jun 21, 2017
- Shared Decision Making in Regional Anesthesia
- By Daniel Abraham, MD, and Melanie Donnelly, MD Jun 14, 2017
Follow ASRA on Twitter
Answer now, and see what your colleagues are saying.
Originally founded in 1923, ASRA was reborn in 1975 and is the largest subspecialty medical society in anesthesiology. We are approximately 4,000 members, including physicians and scientists, and a rich international distribution. Learn about the benefits of membership in ASRA.
Already an ASRA member?
ASRA special interest groups (SIGs) are designed to foster collaboration and networking among people with similar interests. Learn more by visiting our SIG pages.
Would you like to receive the ASRA News? This quarterly electronic publication comes out in February, May, August, and November.
The official newsletter of ASRA is published online each quarter and features hot topics in the field as well as an opportunity for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice. Read Current Issue.