Join us Thursday, November 18, through Saturday, November 20, 2021, to learn, network, and be inspired! This three-day scientific and educational event allows you to tailor your educational experience and select content based on your individual needs. National and international experts in the field will highlight major challenges and nonstandard solutions affecting our specialty after the COVID-19 pandemic. They will analyze new disrupters in the field and provide a better view and understanding of their effects – whether good or bad – and if they are sustainable as well as whether their effects are reproducible in real practice. These leading sessions along with a translational and clinical focus will help deliver information and take-home value skills that you can put to immediate use in practice.
- Sessions on the new innovative treatments for multiple chronic conditions, neuromodulation, combating the opioid epidemic, gene therapy, cancer pain, complementary/alternative, regenerative, psychological techniques, and many more.
- Interactive sessions covering the hottest topics in pain management, such as gene therapy, utilization of virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) in pain practice, risk mitigation, and a special session related to developing guidelines for the pain specialty.
- A variety of hands-on fluoroscopic and ultrasound workshops with additional cutting-edge topics such as including VR workshops, percutaneous joint fusion, spinal and peripheral nerve stimulation, treatments for vertebral pain (eg, basivertebral nerve radiofrequency ablation), metastatic bone radiofrequency ablation, and direct/ indirect disc decompression procedures.
- Presentations from internationally renowned basic science and clinical researchers from a diverse field of pain medicine specialties.
- ASA/ASRA Practice Management Portfolio sessions designed for interactive discussion on key aspects of coding and compliance, innovations by utilization of AI and virtual clinics, and managing a variety of pain practice settings, in addition to issues pertaining to patient retention and risk management.
- Credits that apply toward ASRA’s Pain and MSK Interventional Ultrasound Certificate requirements.
- Dedicated PA/NP/Nursing program and targeted interactive sessions on intrathecal therapies, acupuncture, complementary/alternative therapies, professional development, diagnostic imaging and electrodiagnostics, and a neurologic exam workshop as well as a hands-on physical.
- Abstract submissions, moderated ePoster sessions, problem-based learning discussions, awards luncheon, and much more!
- Welcome Networking Reception
- Resident/Fellow and Fellowship Directors Meet and Greet
- Saturday Celebration on the 46th floor overlooking beautiful San Francisco
- Expansive exhibit hall located in the center of the lecture and workshop activity
Please note: According to the City and County of San Francisco website, beginning August 3, 2021, you must wear a mask indoors in public places, even if you are vaccinated. We continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates if appropriate closer to the event. Thank you for your cooperation.