Use ASRA Pain Medicine Connect to
- Share experiences, information, and best practices
- Find and connect with colleagues
- Exchange resources on a particular topic.
- All members are auto subscribed and will receive a daily digest email with the latest discussions from the previous day. To update your account, including your email preferences, community notifications, and privacy settings, please go to your profile and select the “My Account” tab. If you're getting too many daily digest emails, here's a short video on how to change some or all of your groups to a weekly digest. Or, check out the written step-by-step instructions.
- The Member Directory offers basic and advanced search options to find and connect with other ASRA Pain Medicine members in the ASRA Pain Medicine Connect community. Members must be opted-in to the membership directory in their ASRA Pain Medicine database profile. To confirm you are included in the Member Directory, please click here and be sure the opt out option is NOT selected.
Check out the Help/FAQs page for a wealth of information on participating in the community.