Whether you attend in-person or virtually, you'll have access to these sessions:
- Neuropathic Pain: Overview of the Current Treatment and Future Therapeutic Approaches
- Headache Management: An Updated Reality
- Spinal Cord Stimulation: Excellent Tool for the Right Patient
- Beyond the Opioid Crisis: Lessons Learned and Need for Alternatives
- Chronic Back Pain in the Non-Surgical Candidate
- Radiofrequency Ablation Current Evidence for Spine and Joint Pain
- Advancement in the Field of Peripheral Nerve Stimulation: Lessons Learned
- Regenerative Medicine: What Has Worked and Where Is the Evidence?
- Disruptive, Constructive, or Destructive Innovations
- Risk Mitigation and Complication Management for Best Practice
- A Whole New World: National Crisis and Bias Impact on Chronic Pain Practice
Select from 23 workshops covering both ultrasound and fluoroscopy techniques with live models and cadavers. Topics include:
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Pain Medicine
- Sympathetic Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Crisis Management
- Head and Neck Blocks
- Cervical Injections and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Major Joints
- Thoracic and Lumbar Vertebral Augmentation
- Spinal Decompression
- Surgical Skills
- Sacroiliac Joint Procedures
Plus, check out these other benefits of attending in-person:
- Practice Management Portfolio Sessions
- Problem-Based Learning Discussions
- Ask the Experts Interactive Sessions covering coding, artificial intelligence, spinal imaging, pain biomarkers, and wellness, among others
- Dedicated PA/Nurse Practitioner/Nursing Program on Saturday plus Meet and Greet on Friday
- Moderated Poster Sessions
Can't attend in person? Our virtual program gives you access to three days of CME sessions including the ability to participate in live Q&A with presenters.
View posters on our ePoster site where authors are invited to upload video or audio presentations for viewing on-demand.
Visit exhibits throughout the program and live chat with exhibitors at their booths.
Network with all attendees - in-person and virtual through our mobile event site.
You will have access to the virtual program session recordings for one full year.