With more than 5,000 members in 62 countries, ASRA is the largest subspecialty organization in anesthesia. Annual scientific and educational meetings along with active special interest groups and committees give members a wealth of opportunities to make connections with thousands of experts.
- Get involved with a special interest group.
- Express interest in joining a committee (apply in September each year).
- Nominate someone for an award.
- Submit an idea or article to the ASRA News.
- Submit an article to Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine.
- Submit an idea or article to the ASRA Blog.
- Connect with your colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Volunteer to serve on one of the annual meeting social media teams.
- Recommend resources for our website.
- Submit a letter of intent to one of ASRA's four research grants.
Learn more about ASRA membership here.
Not finding what you need? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.