- Learn from the Experts, Get Hands-On Practice, and Connect with Colleagues at ASRA’s 2019 Spring Annual Meeting
- Rajnish K. Gupta, MD
- How I do it: Infiltration between Popliteal Artery and Capsule of Knee (iPACK)
- Sanjay Sinha
- Genicular Nerve Denervation for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Lynn R Kohan
- Radiation Safety for the Chronic Pain Physician
- Jonathan Hagedorn, MD; David A Provenzano, M.D.
- President’s Message Looking Back and Looking Forward
- Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
- From the Editor’s Desk Mentorship Matters
- Kristopher M. Schroeder, M.D.
- Mentorship in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine: A Perspective From Trainees and Their Trainers
- Poonam Pai B.H; Emily Pollard; Thomas Zouki
- Peaceful Faculty, Happy Fellows: The Journey Alongside Your Post-Post- Postgraduate Learner
- Linda T Le-Wendling, M.D.
- PRO: Regional Anesthesia Outside the Operating Room: Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialists Should Help Train Non-Anesthesia Specialists How to Perform Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Peter Rose MD, MSc, FRCPC; Micheal Woo, MD
- CON: Regional Anesthesia Outside the Operating Room: Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Specialists Should Not Help Train Nonanesthesia Specialists to Perform Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Reva Ramlogan; Rafael Nascimento
- Edmonton Holds Innovative Celebration for World Anesthesia Day
- Timur J. P. Ozelsel, M.D.; Rakesh Sondekoppam Vijayashankar; Vivian H Y Ip
- The Slipping Rib Syndrome: An Often-Overlooked Diagnosis
- Thomas Zouki; Antony Tharian, M.D.
- Is a Shift Occurring in Neuromodulation? An Evaluation of the Use of Intraoperative Neuromonitoring in the Placement of Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Steven Falowski
- Transition Clinics in Pain Medicine
- Matt Fischer; Alaa Abd-Elsayed
- Download February 2019 issue
About ASRA News
ASRA News includes articles that address hot topics in the field, opportunities for regional anesthesiology and pain medicine physicians to share their experiences and recommendations for various aspects of practice, organization news, and meeting information. More information »