Hot Topics Club: Practice and Business Management (non-CME)
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
7-8:30 pm ET
Registration is now closed. Check back soon for the recording!
- Developing a Viable Pain Practice Based on Quality, Efficiency, and Economic Sustainability
- Logistics of Establishing an Office-Based Interventional Pain Practice
- Getting Busy: Building a Patient Base and Referral Patterns
- Windrik Lynch, MD; Tallahassee Neurological Clinic, Tallahassee, FL
- David Provenzano, MD; Pain Diagnostics and Interventional Care, Sewickley, PA
- Rene Przkora, MD, PhD; University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Todd Sitzman, MD, MPH; Advanced Pain Therapy, Hattiesburg, MS
Pain is the most common complaint from patients seeking medical attention. Pain, especially the transition to chronic pain and chronic pain itself, is poorly understood. Practice guidelines to treat patients in pain are constantly evolving, and therefore, need constant updates to achieve the best practice standards. Learn from the experts how to treat these patients using the most up-to-date knowledge and insight.