Episode 46: Surprise Billing with the Private Practice SIG
Raj Gupta (@dr_rajgupta) joins Regulatory Consultant Bob Jasak, and #PrivatePracticeSIG leaders Maggie Holtz, Jennifer Noerenberg, and Jerry Jones, to discuss the new Federal balance billing and patient cost-sharing protections (#NoSurprisesAct), what the federal law means for state regulation of surprise bills, and more. Streamed 6/28/2022.
- Bob Jasak, JD (@HHSPolicy)
- Maggie Holtz, MD (@HoltzMaggie)
- Jennifer Noerenberg, MD (@DrJeniMD)
- Jerry Jones, MD (@Jerryblocksthat)
- American Medical Association Toolkit for Physicians
- Five Takeaways from New Requirements under the No Surprises Act
- Private Practice SIG
Thanks to The Preps from Philadelphia, PA for the music: “Hindsight" and “Left Behind". The band features Steve Breslin on vocals/guitars, Bryan Schwenk on guitars/vocals, Jeff Frederick on bass, and Eric Schwenk on drums.
Order byNewest on top Oldest on top