Regular members: $335 annually
Regular members are physicians actively engaged in the practice of medicine. Only regular members are eligible to hold office in the Society. This category of membership applies to physicians who reside in the United States, Canada, or Europe.
International, electronic journal only: $129
International, printed+electronic journal: $335
International members are physicians who are actively engaged in the practice of medicine and who reside outside of the United States, Canada, or Europe.
ESRA/ASRA Pain Medicine Membership: $62
ESRA/ASRA Pain Medicine members are physicians who are actively engaged in the practice of medicine who reside in Europe and are members of the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA). Does not include journal subscription (print or online access).
Affiliate members are non-physicians with an interest in regional anesthesiology and pain medicine.
Young Professionals, 1-year: $190; 2-year: $240; 3-year: $290
The Young Professional category is for individuals completing a Fellowship or in their first year of practice. The one-year level covers first year in practice. (A $325 value.) The two-year level covers a one-year fellowship. (A $375 value.) The three-year level covers a two-year fellowship. (A $425 value.)
Trainee members are residents and fellows who reside in the United States, Canada, or Europe and are enrolled in residencies, pain medicine fellowships, or regional anesthesiology and acute pain medicine fellowship training programs.
Medical Students: FREE
Medical student members are students who reside in the United States, Canada, or Europe and are enrolled in accredited medical or osteopathic schools. Medical student members only receive the online journal subscription (no print subscription). Email email@example.com to receive your coupon code for free membership.
Military members are physicians on active duty in any branch of the United States or Canadian military.
Retired members are former Active members for 10 consecutive years or more who are no longer in the active practice of medicine. To be eligible for Retired Membership, an individual must request Retired status, in writing, from the Society. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 795-ASRA for more information.
Life members are all past Presidents of the Society and all past members of the Board of Directors who have served at least five years on the Board of Directors. Life membership shall also be extended to all recipients of the Distinguished Service Award, the Labat Award, and the Bonica Award.
Honorary members are those distinguished medical practitioners or scientists who have rendered conspicuous service to the medical profession and whom the Society desires to recognize.
Corporate partnership program
The purpose of promoting ASRA Pain Medicine Corporate Partnership is to develop and sustain a mutually beneficial relationship between ASRA Pain Medicine and members of industry who have a vested interest in the area of regional anesthesia and
pain management. More information
Group membership discount
If at least 80% of your institution’s eligible practicing anesthesiologist or pain specialist physicians are active members of ASRA Pain Medicine, each new or renewing active member is eligible for a $25 discount. To qualify, your institution must have at least five participating individuals, payment must be made in one transaction. For more information, contact us at (855) 795-ASRA or email@example.com
- Membership dues are used for advancing the science and practice of regional anesthesia and pain medicine. Dues are not used for any lobbying or political activities.
- If paying by check, your check must be received in our office within 60 days of your application to activate your membership.
- ASRA Pain Medicine membership dues are nonrefundable and nontransferable in a calendar year. Young Professional membership is nonrefundable and nontransferable for the length of the membership.
Autorenew payment option
Set it, and forget it! ASRA Pain Medicine provides the option for you to autorenew your membership each year using the credit card information you provide. You must opt in to take advantage of this service, and you can cancel at any time.
- When paying for your membership, you must select the autorenew option. Otherwise, you will only be charged for the period you have selected.
- You can cancel the autorenew option at any time by calling ASRA at 412-471-2718 or toll-free in the U.S. 1-855-795-ASRA Pain Medicine or by emailing ASRA Pain Medicine at ASRAMembership@asra.com.
- If your card has expired, it will not be charged until you provide updated information.
- You will be notified in writing at least 30 days prior to your membership renewal that your auto-renewal will be processed.