19th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting (2020)
We're bringing you all your favorite meeting activities, and there's room for everyone!
No travel required... Join us for the most comprehensive acute and chronic pain medicine meeting this year.
- 4 Parallel Session Tracks including dedicated chronic pain medicine and acute pain medicine tracks plus hot topics that affect us all
- Interactive track designed to encourage discussion and maximize use of Q&A
- Live and on-demand programming
- All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand following the program
- Exhibitor Experience and networking events, as well as games and prizes, to encourage collaboration and collegiality
ASRA has the information and education you're looking for
Join colleagues from across the globe with our virtual-only worldwide event designed for everyone to learn, network, and be inspired to ensure our organization and discipline remain at the cutting edge. You’ll learn from national and international experts leading sessions with a translational and clinical focus to deliver information and skills of take-home value that you can put to immediate use in practice.
This dynamic event is being designed by the Scientific/Educational Planning Teams for both the 45th Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting under the leadership of Chair Jaime Baratta, MD, and the 19th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting under the leadership of Chair Magdalena Anitescu, MD, PhD. No matter what your interests may be, you'll find plenty of relevant and engaging content in an exciting and interactive program.
Abstracts - ePosters
Exhibits - industry support